Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By diamondRanch
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MY video's sound cuts in and out, freeze frames and jumps and stutters alot during playback.

When I shoot video's (I use Full HD 1920 x 1080) every time part of my video randomly has freeze frames/stuttering/jumping and the sound cuts in and out. I am just watching the playback of my own video I just shot out in the garage, but it's like I'm watching some movie live streaming with slow internet or something, it's so weird. I have already had to exchange my S5 because the power button went completely out and wouldn't turn off the screen/phone and I am hoping that someone knows something I'm doing silly so that I don't have to exchange yet another one. But I hope some of you experts can help (I'm new, and this is my first samsung, I've only had HTC's before ) I only have till friday to exchange again before my 14 days is up. Does the S5 try to upload my video's at the same time I'm actually taking them or something and screwing it up?? Dropbox app or google drive?? A couple times I've been taking a video a blue screen pops up saying "cannot connect wireless data connection," or something like that. Thank you in advance for your help!!!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: MY video's sound cuts in and out, freeze frames and jumps and stutters alot during playback.

I guess no one else's is doing this, I guess I'll return this one too, uggghhhh

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Default Re: MY video's sound cuts in and out, freeze frames and jumps and stutters alot during playback.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondRanch View Post
    I guess no one else's is doing this, I guess I'll return this one too, uggghhhh
    Are you storing your videos on the SD card? If so what kind and what speed? Mine does not do this and I have videos on a Samsung class 10 64GB.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yes, I believe it's storing on my SD card, I bought a new one at best buy when I got my phone. It's a PNY 64gb 10 class
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

This ended up being the micro SD card. Even though it was new and bought at Best Buy, PNY Pro 64b 10 class. I ended up returning it and bought a Sandisk Ultra Plus 10 class that writes 40mbs, and so far that has fixed my videos, pictures and album art problems when transferring or storing on Sd card.
    Jon Jackson and mcm180 like this.