- 2 Posts
Unable to change keyboard input language after firmware upgrade build (KOT49H.G900FXXU1ANCF)
I am not able to change my qwerty input languages by swiping <space bar> after my latest firmware upgrade.
Anyone faced this issue?
i have tried the following:
1. Adding and removing input languages
2. restart my phone
- 2 Posts
Re: Unable to change keyboard input language after firmware upgrade build (KOT49H.G900FXXU1ANCF)
Turn off the applications that requires additional permissions in <Accessibility>.
Is this a bug?
i read thru lots of forum and all says that after turning off those application on <Accessibility> page, the keyboard functionality is restored.
- 05-15-2014, 03:22 AM #3
- 10-29-2014, 03:22 AM #4
- 01-04-2015, 04:25 AM #5
- 02-04-2015, 01:21 PM #6
- By Shabab Huq1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:37 PM
- By secrecyguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2014, 09:54 PM
- By Kai Lian in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:32 PM
- By Oatmeal Warrior in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:52 AM
- By xoomer1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:10 PM