Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Unable to change keyboard input language after firmware upgrade build (KOT49H.G900FXXU1ANCF)

Hi All,

I am not able to change my qwerty input languages by swiping <space bar> after my latest firmware upgrade.

Anyone faced this issue?

i have tried the following:
    1. Adding and removing input languages
    2. restart my phone

Thank you.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Unable to change keyboard input language after firmware upgrade build (KOT49H.G900FXXU1ANCF)

Problem resolved:

Turn off the applications that requires additional permissions in <Accessibility>.

Is this a bug?
    i read thru lots of forum and all says that after turning off those application on <Accessibility> page, the keyboard functionality is restored.
    nick stamaister likes this.

Default Re: Unable to change keyboard input language after firmware upgrade build (KOT49H.G900FXXU1ANCF)

Which one exactly do you mean? Everything on accessibility on my device is turned off..:\

Posted via Android Central App

thx a lot , problem solve

qwerty input languages

Nothing wrong with phones , delete your latest app you installed that cause this problem , that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Bader A View Post
    qwerty input languages

Nothing wrong with phones , delete your latest app you installed that cause this problem , that's all
    Exactly! !! You are a genius! !! It worked

I found the same issue after installation of du battery saver.
    switch off as recommended did solve the issue

Quote Originally Posted by rachel lee yew hui View Post
    Hi All,

I am not able to change my qwerty input languages by swiping <space bar> after my latest firmware upgrade.

Anyone faced this issue?

i have tried the following:
    1. Adding and removing input languages
    2. restart my phone

Thank you.

Thumbs up Re: Unable to change keyboard input language after firmware upgrade build (KOT49H.G900FXXU1ANCF)

It works fine after "Off" all applications in <Accessibility>.

Fixed ! I had the same problem
    I turned of (Clean Master) which it was turned on in accessibility.
    Settings > My device > accessibility >services(Turn off all the apps).

Thank you

it works

claen master was the problem. You go to the settings, choose devise, then go to accessibility, ther you are. CLOSE the clean master app.
    Now it works. You can scroll between different language choices!

bra

Quote Originally Posted by rachel lee yew hui View Post
    Problem resolved:

Turn off the applications that requires additional permissions in <Accessibility>.

Is this a bug?
    i read thru lots of forum and all says that after turning off those application on <Accessibility> page, the keyboard functionality is restored.
    Thanks. I had to turn on special administrative feature for App Lock. Turned it off and it solved the problem.

Thumbs up Re: Unable to change keyboard input language after firmware upgrade build (KOT49H.G900FXXU1ANCF)

problem resolved after I uninstall Clean Master.