Unable to change keyboard input language after firmware upgrade build (KOT49H.G900FXXU1ANCF)

rachel lee yew hui

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I am not able to change my qwerty input languages by swiping <space bar> after my latest firmware upgrade.

Anyone faced this issue?

i have tried the following:
1. Adding and removing input languages
2. restart my phone

Thank you. :(

rachel lee yew hui

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Problem resolved:

Turn off the applications that requires additional permissions in <Accessibility>.

Is this a bug?
i read thru lots of forum and all says that after turning off those application on <Accessibility> page, the keyboard functionality is restored.

Bader A

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
qwerty input languages

Nothing wrong with phones , delete your latest app you installed that cause this problem , that's all

Siamand

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Fixed ! I had the same problem
I turned of (Clean Master) which it was turned on in accessibility.
Settings > My device > accessibility >services(Turn off all the apps).

tarik zaki

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Thank you

it works

claen master was the problem. You go to the settings, choose devise, then go to accessibility, ther you are. CLOSE the clean master app.
Now it works. You can scroll between different language choices!

Rashed Iqbal

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Problem resolved:

Turn off the applications that requires additional permissions in <Accessibility>.

Is this a bug?
i read thru lots of forum and all says that after turning off those application on <Accessibility> page, the keyboard functionality is restored.

Thanks. I had to turn on special administrative feature for App Lock. Turned it off and it solved the problem.

Minimuffin

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

I am not able to change my qwerty input languages by swiping <space bar> after my latest firmware upgrade.

Anyone faced this issue?

i have tried the following:
1. Adding and removing input languages
2. restart my phone

Thank you. :(

I was able to fix the problem by doing this;
1. Go to settings. 2. then select General Management. 3. Now press Language and Imput. 4. Virtual keyboard, Samsung Keyboard, then languages. 5. Languages and types, Qwerty keyboard and select the languages you want.
6. Scroll down and then on Keyboard Swipe select Continuous Imput.

I hope this helps.

Minimuffin

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
I was able to fix the problem of not being able to switch languages using the space bar by doing this:

1. Go to settings. 2. then select General Management. 3. Now press Language and Imput. 4. Virtual keyboard, Samsung Keyboard, then languages. 5. Languages and types, Qwerty keyboard and select the languages you want.
6. Scroll down and then on Keyboard Swipe select Continuous Imput.

I hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463