- 04-22-2014, 05:32 AM #2
- 04-22-2014, 05:37 AM #3
- 04-22-2014, 06:05 AM #5
- 04-22-2014, 06:45 AM #6
- 04-22-2014, 06:57 AM #7
Re: Turning on Wifi based on location
I'd suggest getting some NFC tags. I use them all the time.
I have one at the front door to my house that I scan and turns wifi on when I get home, scan the same tag, it shuts it off when I leave.
I have one next to my bed that shuts my notifications off when I go to bed, and one at work that puts my phone on vibrate when I arrive.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Brad Semenick in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 46Last Post: 04-27-2014, 07:47 PM
- By Brad Semenick in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 15Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Ammar Ahmed in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:33 AM
- By AM_SOS in forum Moto GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:58 AM
- By mboon1985 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:51 PM