s5 Hotspot widget

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
You can get to it pretty easily from here and you can change the order so it's nearer to the start of that's important to you.

Posted from my S5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-31-09-59-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-31-09-59-15.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 10

doncaruana

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I know this thread is a little older, but I wanted to share the proper settings with Nova Prime.

Long press on the home screen
Select Activities
Scroll down and click the arrow next to Settings to expand it
Now scroll through a very long list until you see "Mobile Hotspot" and select it

And now you have the exact icon and functionality you had before.

Don't know how or if you can do this with anything besides Nova Prime.

Raymond Formica

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Maybe I'm missing it, but can't find a hot spot widget either on my phone, nor on Google play. There are plenty of Hotspot widgets on play but none that I've tried work with the s5.

Posted via Android Central App[/QUOTE

I was having the same issue, I wanted a quick easy way to access my mobile hotspot. Although I did not find a widget application , I was able to create a shortcut using "anycut" , which is available through Google Play and does not require root.

Mark Fournier1

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
So if you swipe down from the home screen, and look to the right you'll see an icon that looks like multiple windows. Hit that to edit which icons appear on the bar when you swipe down. Hit the "edit" pensil to change which icons appear. put the "hotspot" icon to the far left top corner by dragging it there and letting go. Exit to home screen and swipe down. The Hotspot icon should appear allivating the need to go into settings to access it.
Mark

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay