- 04-22-2014, 09:20 AM #2
Re: Disabled S Voice
I don't know what you mean, if you disabled s-voice then you can't use it for google maps or anything.
If you are talking about the Samsung voice then you can install Google tts from the play store and go to the phone settings and change it to Google tts
Settings - language and inputs - text to speech options. Select Google.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 04-22-2014, 09:39 AM #4
- By denarok in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 04-27-2015, 09:42 PM
- By mattdettmer in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 08:17 PM
- By noteiii007 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:31 PM
- By ReverendLevi in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:41 PM
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:31 PM