Which slim case do you have?

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I had a Luvvitt Clearview which I loved the size of but it didn't seem to offer much (if any) protection for the camera lens. I want a slim case that has some grip to it but still protects. Does anyone love one like this?

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I have one white and one black spigen ultra fit. I like them a lot. Very slim (and cheap) but should do fine protecting against normal wear and tear (even minor drops maybe, but I'm not gonna test it out). The black one is a lot grippier but shows oil from your hands more readily. There's a small lip rising over the rear camera which gives me peace of mind when setting the phone down on a surface.

Posted via Android Central App

ssgokou29

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have this case It's nice, the "kick stand" portion sucks, but nice and slim, dual layer protection.The back is a sort of gloss plastic, so not sure if you deal breaker for you.

killakumes

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Spigen slim armor. Matches the look and feel of my naked phone. Gives me the illusion of drop protection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Spigen Slim Armor "Air Cushion." It's the same color Blue with the same design as the Blue colored S5

Last edited:

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Spigen "Air Cushion." It's the same color Blue with the same design as the Blue colored S5

I have the same case. Got it yesterday.

Loving it so far. Doesn't add allot of bulk to the case. And it looks nice.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Samsung just shipped me their Grayish/Clear Protective+ case. We will see how it is when I get it.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I paid $19.50 on Amazon. You're right... they don't add much to the thickness and they look fantastic. The fit is perfect.

I have the same case. Got it yesterday.

Loving it so far. Doesn't add allot of bulk to the case. And it looks nice.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My Spigen Slim Armor "Air Cushion" case does feel a bit slippery....about as much as the phone itself. Like I said.....I got the Blue one with the same design pattern as the S5. It actually looks like the Blue version of the S5. The fit is perfect..very well done.

For the Slim Armor, does it have a grippy feel so it doesn't feel slippery?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2