I switchef from iphone to GS5 and i have been having the most difficult time getting text messages from other iphone users. I turned my imsgs off my old iphone, i deleted my phone number from my apple account, i called apple support to have them manually remove me from the imsgs server, my iphone perps have turned on their sms in messages. What else can i do?

Posted via Android Central App
    04-23-2014 12:42 AM
    Were you able to turn off iMessage on the iPhone prior to transferring over the GS5?

Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central
    04-23-2014 01:37 AM
    I switchef from iphone to GS5 and i have been having the most difficult time getting text messages from other iphone users. I turned my imsgs off my old iphone, i deleted my phone number from my apple account, i called apple support to have them manually remove me from the imsgs server, my iphone perps have turned on their sms in messages. What else can i do?

Are you using wifi? I found that when I have wifi on I cannot receive text messages. Try turning wifi off for a time and see if that works for you

04-23-2014 02:38 AM