Ota on Sprint this morning

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Have you updated your profile and prl?

Many times.

Hmmm the change log doesn't mention a LTE fix. Are people having the problem in launched LTE markets or non complete ones?

I'm in a non-complete market so i'm not sure what to expect. Also, I've had mix results in completed markets

novice97

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm in a non-complete area and am able to get LTE in an area that my S4 used to. So excited that the LTE issue has been fixed.

Posted via Android Central App

exp1598

May 7, 2013
Visit site
The OTA today did enable LTE and also enabled network settings for LTE/CDMA/EVDO, under network settings using ##3282#. Most phones were set with LTE disabled and network setting to Hybrid mode. LTE/CDMA/EVDO is in a hidden menu in which you will need your MSL to view the hidden menu. It also enables all LTE bands, including band 3 was set to enabled.

Last edited:

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
The OTA today did enable LTE and also enabled network settings for LTE/CDMA/EVDO, under network settings using ##3282#. Most phones were set with LTE disabled and network setting to LTE/CDMA only. LTE/CDMA/EVDO is in a hidden menu in which you will need your MSL to view the hidden menu. It also enables all LTE bands, including band 3 was set to enabled.

So it just enabled what I already manually enabled a while back. Still hoping they fixed the 3g to LTE issue (if there is one). Even with me enabling all bands and LTE my S5 would still not auto connect to LTE. I've always had to airplane toggle. I will check later this week to see if anything has changed. I just hope its the fact that my area hasn't launched yet :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad