Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Beats wireless not connecting

Hi, i got my Samsung Galaxy S5 yestetday. I tried to use my Beats wireless, but they're not connecting. They work great and connect to my S3. Blue tooth is turned on on the S5, the beats are flashing red, but the phone can't find the beats. Any suggestions?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Beats wireless not connecting

Bump

trying to pair or something ?? sorry cant help this specific issue
    i have a sony rpd-xf300 and the transition is not seamless, i have to select it from the pull down for bluetooth some times. this is after it was paired and the Sony powered on.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Hi. Thanks for the reply. It's not showing up in the list when it's scanning. My Beats pill works fine, however that is NFC.

And it is set to pairing mode, not connected to anything around already? Might not go in pairing mode if connected to another device?

I am having the same problem with mine my gs5 doesn't even see them and i tried everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

do you still need help? i was just having the same problem but solved it. go to your settings and click bluetooth and you have to check the box where it says only visible to paired devices and it will switch to visible to all nearby bluetooth devices for 2 minutes and then at the bottom press scan and then hold down your button on the pill and it should pop up.