Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AZgl1500
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any way to turn off "Check Charging Cover" message after unplugging from charging?

Not the end of the world, but is there a way to disable that message that pops up every time you unplug the phone?

Rev.
    Galaxy S5
    Ubuntu Linux 12.04
    IT Tech

Default Re: Any way to turn off "Check Charging Cover" message after unplugging from charging?

After a few times, it gives the option to disable the notification. Not sure how long, but it's there for the flap and for the back

Default Re: Any way to turn off "Check Charging Cover" message after unplugging from charging?

I have new S5, bought about a month ago. I was also getting this message every time I unplugged the phone. As of yesterday, however, I'm now getting the message every 3 seconds while charging the phone. If I shut the phone down to charge it, it goes away. But charging while turned on, the message is constant. And the charging seems to take a lot longer.

Any idea what's going on?

I just checked the box it offers "do not show again" several weeks ago and it has not come back.
    That is, until I restarted the phone for some reason.

It is simple though to just click that box and it is gone until the next restart.
    Verizon Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by AZgl1500 View Post
    I just checked the box it offers "do not show again" several weeks ago and it has not come back.
    That is, until I restarted the phone for some reason.

It is simple though to just click that box and it is gone until the next restart.
    Unfortunately you don't get the check box to not show it again on the AT&T model...

God Bless AT&T for messing things up.
    Verizon Galaxy S5
    Greg C likes this.