Whoa! $99 Samsung S5 until 4/26 at Target

megabyzus

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks, since I missed the initial $99 offers when the S5 was introduced last week at Amazon, Costco, etc, I thought I was screwed. I figured out Target, however, has a $99 deal ongoing and until 4/26. Here's the link: Samsung Galaxy S5 at Target B-DVM|C:CMS&intc=1641052|null

This requires a 2 year contract and trading in your current phone. Verizon and Sprint at least-- and possibly AT&T.

I walked out with $99 S5 an hour ago. Perfect!

I hope this is the right spot to post this and helps those who, like me, pulled the trigger too late to purchase the S5.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sara Di

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Depending on the phone you're trading in, that may not be the best deal. I traded in my iPhone 4S for $210, and with the $50 rebate I basically ended up getting paid $10 to take the S5 from Verizon

zerrisk

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Depending on the phone you're trading in, that may not be the best deal. I traded in my iPhone 4S for $210, and with the $50 rebate I basically ended up getting paid $10 to take the S5 from Verizon

Where did you trade it in?

Posted via Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy S5

cyberdman

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes it depends on what phone you have. They will only give $20 for my Galaxsy S2, not $100, so take their "deal" with a grain of salt. It isn't guaranteed.

Juan Terre

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I traded my HTC Rezound that normally would get me $9 at Target and they gave me $100 for it. The HTC was just sitting at home as I was using an S4. It was worth it for me.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm with AT&T, switched to the Next/Mobile share from my 2 year contract...what ever they call it. Cost me less than $85, didn't have to trade in a phone and my monthly bill is the same. I wasn't even eligible for an upgrade until September, don't know if the employee made a mistake some where or not, I figured it would have cost me more.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I got lucky and got mine for $121 total two months early of my contact end date. I was stunned. I just got a good att rep. When I called about a week or two earlier the rep quote me $299 for the early upgrade which wasn't worth it to not just wait. I was bored and figured if I tried again and got a USA based rep maybe things would be different and now I have my S5. Last rep sounded like he was actually in India, hence why I mention it. I of course didn't push to ask why it was $100 less than a new subscriber :)

walhalla

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I had been contemplating trading in my S4 for the S5 and had been shopping the various deals/trade ins for Verizon. Walked into a Target last week and just happened to see their weekly flyer posted on the wall as I entered. It was a large ad advertising the S5 for $99 after the $100 rebate. The salesperson said it would be a cash rebate applied towards the purchase of the phone, not a store gift card that you may or may not get at the time of trade in (receive in the mail after the fact).
I had him run my S4 and it came back with an offer of $137. That sealed it for me. For $75.49 I walked out with my new S5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie