- 3 Posts
issue with my s5
OK so my phone was working fine till this morning. Today I went to turn on my phone which I usually do by pressing the home button. It turned on but the screen is still dark. I took the battery out/in and then it was working fine. Then after couple of minutes same thing. So my phone works fine as long as my screen is on, I turn the screen off and the issue starts...wth? I had nova so I disabled that and problem stayed. Please tell me if anyone was having this issue and has it been solved? I do have a voice home button disabled and animations set to off. Oh and I can't return this seeing as best buy has a policy if one has used more then 50 mb data and more then 30 min call time they cannot return it.
- 04-23-2014, 05:12 PM #2
Re: issue with my s5
If you can't sort it out try doing a factory reset. Settings-general (tab)-backup and reset-factory data reset. Before you do this make sure you back up your info and take out your Micro SD card (if you have one). I had an issue with the UHD video recording mode where playback was only at half speed and no matter what settings I changed it still didn't work right. Once I did the factory reset everything is all good now. It's a pain I know but at this point what do you have to lose since you can't return it.
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:20 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:43 PM
- By life4eva in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:55 AM
- By Chris Thompson5 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 07:51 PM
- By Thiscrapsucks35 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 02:30 PM