- 531 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Delay after pushing home button? Try this...
This may have been covered elsewhere but if you've noticed a marked delay after pushing your home button, try changing the S Voice launch settings. Double tap your home button (to open S Voice), go to settings, uncheck "Open via home key." The responsiveness of your home button should be much better. I guess the delay is (intentionally) caused by the phone waiting an extra half second to see whether or not you double tap the home button in order to open S Voice.
- 04-24-2014, 12:27 AM #2
- 04-24-2014, 09:53 AM #3
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:17 AM
- By petvas72 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 48Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:04 AM
- By Scott7217 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 11Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:02 AM
- By InboundPotato in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:29 AM
- By Timesgodjillion in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:23 PM