- 510 Posts
Delay after pushing home button? Try this...
This may have been covered elsewhere but if you've noticed a marked delay after pushing your home button, try changing the S Voice launch settings. Double tap your home button (to open S Voice), go to settings, uncheck "Open via home key." The responsiveness of your home button should be much better. I guess the delay is (intentionally) caused by the phone waiting an extra half second to see whether or not you double tap the home button in order to open S Voice.
- 04-24-2014, 12:27 AM #2
Re: Delay after pushing home button? Try this...
Good tip. I did this on all my Galaxy devices starting with the s3.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html#post3388"]Community Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html#post4991"]App & Developer Guidelines[/URL] --[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/410-marketplace-rules-guidelines.html#post2963"]Marketplace Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/368068-verizon-faq.html"]Verizon FAQ[/URL] - -[URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3571703"]Verizon Iconic Portal [/URL]
- 04-24-2014, 09:53 AM #3
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:17 AM
- By petvas72 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 48Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:04 AM
- By Scott7217 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 11Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:02 AM
- By InboundPotato in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:29 AM
- By Timesgodjillion in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:23 PM