S Health Privacy
So I went into S Health and it will not allow you to use it unless you agree to allow Sammy to gather personal information.
I know that information and personal information is the new money but seriously asking for personal health information ?
Does anyone else think this is going over the line ?
- 04-24-2014, 09:17 AM #2
- 04-24-2014, 09:35 AM #3
Re: S Health Privacy
Every health app does this. That's how it tracks how many calories you need to intake, and set goals and stuff like that.
If you don't want to give real info like your name, gender, birth date, use a fake info, but use your actual weight/height.
If I remember, when I first started S Health there was a fake name in the profile anyway, so just leave it as is.
- By jaxsta in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2015, 08:19 PM
- By Demian Seidel in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:01 PM
- By 530XI in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:03 PM
- By grabaka in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 10:50 AM
- By carrot0115 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 04:30 AM