Anyone trim their micro sim yet?
I want to use my sim in a nano sim device..... bought my cutter and tray. Kinda nervous, but I am going to give it a shot.
I had a difficult time taking the sim out the first time. Hope this wont be an issue with a adapter tray.
- 04-24-2014, 10:39 AM #2
- 04-24-2014, 11:11 AM #4
- 04-24-2014, 11:18 AM #5
Re: Anyone trim their micro sim yet?
YMMV. It depends on the store and/or who you're dealing with.
I've upgraded 28 times in the last three years and honestly I paid 2-3 times. I do ask for an extra SIM card when I do upgrade.
SHIFT_pro s5"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."
- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)
- 04-24-2014, 11:27 AM #6Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- By terrysim85 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2015, 02:05 AM
- By ree3312 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:46 PM
- By lordbah in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:18 AM
- By Still Mostly Harmless in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:51 PM
- By note3abc in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:18 PM