For those of us who are new to Samsung devices and did NOT know.. there is a really good website at SamMobile | Everything for your Samsung Mobile Yes... I'm aware most of you know it, but being new to Samsung.. I didn't.If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 04-24-2014, 04:48 PM #2
Especially since Samsung updates decided to throttle the free download speed so much lately.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-24-2014, 06:55 PM #3
Its a really good site I visit it daily for Samsung specific news. At the moment I am looking at either returning to a flip phone for until I hear there is going to be a 32GB GS5 or I may get the HTC One M8 (I know the camera sucks) but I can use Edge and just pay down to 50% in a few months and trade in instead of taking a huge hit. Trying to balance immediate need vs crappy choices.
- 04-24-2014, 11:41 PM #5
I think he was referring to Verizon edge, which is Verizon's device payment plan
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 04-25-2014, 01:09 AM #6
- By jeffreii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2013, 12:17 AM
- By BJsDroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2013, 02:06 PM
- By barrycinti in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:54 PM
- By deesugar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-12-2013, 02:35 PM
- By Nick Fury in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2012, 08:28 PM