- 04-24-2014, 04:48 PM #2
- 04-24-2014, 06:55 PM #3
Its a really good site I visit it daily for Samsung specific news. At the moment I am looking at either returning to a flip phone for until I hear there is going to be a 32GB GS5 or I may get the HTC One M8 (I know the camera sucks) but I can use Edge and just pay down to 50% in a few months and trade in instead of taking a huge hit. Trying to balance immediate need vs crappy choices.
- 04-24-2014, 11:41 PM #5
- 04-25-2014, 01:09 AM #6
- 04-06-2015, 03:35 PM #8
- 2 Posts
Yep, as good as Samsung devices, good in theory.
They claim they got every Samsung firmware ever released. But this is simply not true.
Example: firmware for the G900F in Switzerland with Swisscom branding, see
The first two releases of the three listed versions of Android 4.4.2 won't download. Only the newest version of Android 4.4.2 and Android 5.0 were downloadable (no further versions available at this time).
Interestingly, the unbranded versions of the firmware were downloadable, here:
So, there is no other logics visible behind the missing files but simply - missing files.
They haven't got every firmware ever released by Samsung, although it looks as if they had.
And if you find out they haven't got specifically the firmware you need, after you paid a membership to download them, it isn't really convincing to refer to the site, especially as they advertise having all the firmwares but don't.
- By jeffreii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2013, 12:17 AM
- By BJsDroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2013, 02:06 PM
- By barrycinti in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:54 PM
- By deesugar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-12-2013, 02:35 PM
- By Nick Fury in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2012, 08:28 PM