O.K. for some of the genisus on here. I need to get your help.
I have the ringtone link from the iPhone for the dog bark.
I need to know how I can take this ringtone and get it to my Samsung Galaxy S5 and add it into my ringtones.
This sure would be great.
Now remember this is for the IOS ringtone.
- 04-24-2014, 04:54 PM #2
- 04-24-2014, 05:01 PM #4"In God we trust....all others we investigate".
"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
Re: Bark Ringtone
Man all I had to do was go to the contact and use the pencil to edit the contact and edit the ringtone and it showed it on its on.
Clicked on it and said save and it worked.
Thanks for the help.
That is super great.
I really wanted that ringtone.
- 04-24-2014, 08:35 PM #7
- By pamberi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:58 PM
- By Chris Loughrey1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:09 PM
- By Victor Franklin in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 11:24 AM
- By bimmerdriver in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:45 PM
- By Sonic Alpha in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:02 PM