Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is T-Mobile Galaxy S5 (Unlocked) will work on any GSM network worldwide?

Hi,

I bought from a seller on ebay a NEW T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T (Unlocked), the seller noted that the device has been unlocked to work on any GSM network worldwide. I'm starting to have second thoughts although it was a reliable seller, I would greatly appreciate if you could confirm for me that this device will and can support international gsm network.

Thank you very much!

Default Re: Is T-Mobile Galaxy S5 (Unlocked) will work on any GSM network worldwide?

Quote Originally Posted by Respa View Post
    Hi,

I bought from a seller on ebay a NEW T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T (Unlocked), the seller noted that the device has been unlocked to work on any GSM network worldwide. I'm starting to have second thoughts although it was a reliable seller, I would greatly appreciate if you could confirm for me that this device will and can support international gsm network.

Thank you very much!
    IF it is truly unlocked then yes, you can use international SIM cards.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Is T-Mobile Galaxy S5 (Unlocked) will work on any GSM network worldwide?

What do you mean by "truly unlocked"?
    He said the device was unlocked via factory code, he opened the box only to enter the code so it will be region unlocked - Is that what you meant for truly unlocked?

Thank you!