- 9 Posts
Is T-Mobile Galaxy S5 (Unlocked) will work on any GSM network worldwide?
I bought from a seller on ebay a NEW T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T (Unlocked), the seller noted that the device has been unlocked to work on any GSM network worldwide. I'm starting to have second thoughts although it was a reliable seller, I would greatly appreciate if you could confirm for me that this device will and can support international gsm network.
Thank you very much!
- 04-25-2014, 09:29 AM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: Is T-Mobile Galaxy S5 (Unlocked) will work on any GSM network worldwide?
What do you mean by "truly unlocked"?
He said the device was unlocked via factory code, he opened the box only to enter the code so it will be region unlocked - Is that what you meant for truly unlocked?
- By ashwood68 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:01 PM
- By ashwood68 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:46 AM
- By Jessica Gabris in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:35 AM
- By jusennos in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:18 AM
- By Aleonna in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:25 AM