UCCW weather fix?
Anyone know how to get UCCW weather to be accurate? I've searched but all I've found is people complaining about the same thing, but nothing that might actually fix it.
(After spending an hour creating a nice widget that I liked, I realized that it was telling me that it was 30 degrees and raining, when in reality it was 47 degrees and partly cloudly...)
If there's no fix, anyone know an app like UCCW that actually works?
- 04-25-2014, 09:51 AM #2
Re: UCCW weather fix?
I know that if you go into setting you can change the weather service that's providing the data, that could fix your issue. Also make sure your location settings are correct so that it's actually showing weather for your area. As for other apps, Zooper is similar in that you can use it to create widgets....I can't speak to how good the weather data is though.
- 04-25-2014, 10:05 AM #3
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 04:09 AM
- By orangeman in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:42 AM
- By TheSkipperCDB in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:38 PM
- By Cayne23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 06:31 PM
- By Cayne23 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:59 AM