- 4 Posts
Disable special characters
I have not installed a new keyboard on my S5 (maybe that's what I need to do). When doing the quick typing where I keep my finger on the keys for a word, it keeps thinking I want to use a special character (which I never use). Can I disable the special keys? If not, what is the best (preferably free) keyboard I can install? Would the google one give me these problems for "swift typing"?
- 04-25-2014, 10:22 AM #2
Re: Disable special characters
I am not into swipe typing, but the Google Keyboard is free and a very good one. Pretty minimal. The special characters are there though.
- By denarok in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:01 PM
- By Sharon Ng in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:29 AM
- By Timesgodjillion in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:23 PM
- By SERBDVB in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:04 PM
- By scholls22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 11:39 AM