Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Menu Button

I know that if long press the new "current apps" button, it will give me the context menu. (I also know they have a new way of getting to the context menu in most apps in the top right.)
    I use the context menu button much more often than current apps. Is there any way to set it back to the S4 behavior (so don't need to long press)?

Global Posts
    31,318 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Menu Button

Quote Originally Posted by wadecb View Post
    I know that if long press the new "current apps" button, it will give me the context menu. (I also know they have a new way of getting to the context menu in most apps in the top right.)
    I use the context menu button much more often than current apps. Is there any way to set it back to the S4 behavior (so don't need to long press)?
    Welcome to the forums.
    That sort of stuff is usually baked into the ROM. Root access and possibly Xposed Framework might get you to be able to change it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Menu Button

Ok thanks for the info. The proposed solution is probably beyond my Galaxy tech capabilities, but that's OK. It is an awesome phone even with the "long press" context menu.