HELP: What Happened to My Android Menu (in CalenGoo)?
Just upgraded from an S4 to and S5. The only thing I was not looking forward to is the loss of the bottom left menu button, forcing the use of the on screen Android menu button. Initially I had no probs using the menu in most apps; however, when I opened CalenGoo--one of my most used apps--I could not find the menu button anywhere. I gotta be missing something. Can anyone advise?
- 04-25-2014, 01:59 PM #2
- By stonypaul in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 01:16 PM
- By robw in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2014, 08:25 AM
- By oaklandm in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 09:24 AM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2014, 02:20 PM
- By Karen Rakich in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:29 PM