- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I've tried a search of the forums but haven't found what I'm looking for.
I have my S5 set up to upload pics/videos to dropbox over wifi, and while that works great, I have a dropbox album in my gallery that I can't seem to get rid of. I've fiddled with the settings, sync, everything and deleted a bunch of pics from dropbox I didn't want but they still show up in the album in my gallery.
Being a newbie to androids, maybe I'm missing something but I don't know what. Does anyone know how to get rid of the dropbox album? (I can't even delete individual pics!)
- 04-25-2014, 10:12 PM #2
- 04-26-2014, 01:59 AM #3
- By Bobby Williams4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2015, 05:17 PM
- By Cwey55 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 18Last Post: 05-09-2014, 08:24 AM
- By shetach in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2014, 11:44 PM
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:28 PM
- By BillDennes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:06 PM