Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Not receiving messages?

Hey guys! I have a Galaxy S5 from T-Mobile. Im having a issue where I wont receive texts until I reboot my phone. While having a conversation, it seems like my friends randomly stop responding, when I reboot my phone, they all flood in at the same time. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Default Re: Not receiving messages?

Are you coming from an iPhone? If so you will have to log out and cancel imessage. If not then I'm not sure.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeNesbit View Post
    Hey guys! I have a Galaxy S5 from T-Mobile. Im having a issue where I wont receive texts until I reboot my phone. While having a conversation, it seems like my friends randomly stop responding, when I reboot my phone, they all flood in at the same time. Any ideas on how to solve this?
    Do you have the wifi smart network switch feature activated? I noticed that happened the first day when I tried that feature out, then I shut off wifi and I got a gang of texts.

-via Android Central App on GWaLL's S5

Try turning 4G off. I have found this fixed a similar problem I was experiencing

Posted via Android Central App

If coming from iPhone your I message could be on and creating problems. Either turn off or call Apple to have your number deleted from the database.