TouchWiz lock screen notifications - what do these look like? Also quick Q about launchers.
Sorry for a silly question, but I can't seem to find screenshots, I guess because the majority of people use launchers.
I'd like to see what the notifications look like if you receive a new email (not from Gmail but from the other inbox), text, and missed call if possible with the TouchWiz skin?
(Am I correct to assume that if using a launcher, you no longer have the TouchWiz default lock screen notifications? Not the notification panel, but the banner ones across the screen? Do most launchers also include lock screen banners, or would a third party widget be required for this?)
Thanks in advance!
- 04-26-2014, 01:20 AM #2
Re: TouchWiz lock screen notifications - what do these look like? Also quick Q about launchers.
No that is not correct. You have to use a lock screen launcher like widget locker in order to change you lock screen. They work separately from one another.
Sorry but I don't use the s5 and I'm not sure if the look has changed nor do I have any notifications currently.
Sent from my iPad using TapatalkCurrent Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked, NO ROOT OR ANYTHING) || Current Phone: LG G3 || Previous Phone: Galaxy S4
- By mr.wizard in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 31Last Post: 06-01-2014, 04:39 PM
- By cybermink in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:55 AM
- By xxkollioxx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 04:40 PM
- By jeffieCanada in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 09:11 AM
- By pawprints86 in forum Samsung Captivate GlideReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:43 PM