TouchWiz lock screen notifications - what do these look like? Also quick Q about launchers.

beyondthesmile

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for a silly question, but I can't seem to find screenshots, I guess because the majority of people use launchers.

I'd like to see what the notifications look like if you receive a new email (not from Gmail but from the other inbox), text, and missed call if possible with the TouchWiz skin?

(Am I correct to assume that if using a launcher, you no longer have the TouchWiz default lock screen notifications? Not the notification panel, but the banner ones across the screen? Do most launchers also include lock screen banners, or would a third party widget be required for this?)

Thanks in advance!

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
No that is not correct. You have to use a lock screen launcher like widget locker in order to change you lock screen. They work separately from one another.

Sorry but I don't use the s5 and I'm not sure if the look has changed nor do I have any notifications currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beyondthesmile

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
No that is not correct. You have to use a lock screen launcher like widget locker in order to change you lock screen. They work separately from one another.

Sorry but I don't use the s5 and I'm not sure if the look has changed nor do I have any notifications currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, thank you. I am new to android so I'm still learning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12