Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default TouchWiz lock screen notifications - what do these look like? Also quick Q about launchers.

Sorry for a silly question, but I can't seem to find screenshots, I guess because the majority of people use launchers.

I'd like to see what the notifications look like if you receive a new email (not from Gmail but from the other inbox), text, and missed call if possible with the TouchWiz skin?

(Am I correct to assume that if using a launcher, you no longer have the TouchWiz default lock screen notifications? Not the notification panel, but the banner ones across the screen? Do most launchers also include lock screen banners, or would a third party widget be required for this?)

Thanks in advance!

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    ROM
    LG's 4.4.2

Default Re: TouchWiz lock screen notifications - what do these look like? Also quick Q about launchers.

No that is not correct. You have to use a lock screen launcher like widget locker in order to change you lock screen. They work separately from one another.

Sorry but I don't use the s5 and I'm not sure if the look has changed nor do I have any notifications currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Current Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked, NO ROOT OR ANYTHING) || Current Phone: LG G3 || Previous Phone: Galaxy S4
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: TouchWiz lock screen notifications - what do these look like? Also quick Q about launchers.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeThatsErin View Post
    No that is not correct. You have to use a lock screen launcher like widget locker in order to change you lock screen. They work separately from one another.

Sorry but I don't use the s5 and I'm not sure if the look has changed nor do I have any notifications currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ah, thank you. I am new to android so I'm still learning!