Adjusting volume while locked, great feature
Not sure if this new for the S5 or Android as I have just come from an iPhone but I figured out how to adjust the volume while the device is locked. Press and hold the power key and when the menu items appear, such as Power Off, press one of the volume keys and the volume indicator appears. You can also click on the settings icon at this point and adjust other sounds, such as notification volume.
For me having to unlock my device for every volume adjustment had always been a pain, so this little feature is a big plus for me for Android.
Sent from my Galaxy S5
- 04-26-2014, 06:46 AM #2
- 18 Posts
Re: Adjusting volume while locked, great feature
You will find far far more useful features in Android than iOS and you will also find that with each version of android more and more useful features are added all the time. Unlike an iPhone where it took Apple 3 years to change the background.
Where you see Apple putting a huge amount of time and money into marketing the smallest of features on a iPhone you wont see that on Android and that is because there are so many features and so many extras it would be impossible to show them all off.
- By GWaLL13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:30 AM
- By Cameraguy12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:21 PM
- By bestraincloud in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2014, 03:24 AM
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:29 AM
- By pawprints86 in forum Samsung Captivate GlideReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:43 PM