Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S5 and 1password

Where do I put the 1passwordagilekeychain file in my phone? Or how do I make 1password Reader recognize my 1password master password? Also have Dropbox installed on phone and PC. 1PW on phone synced with google account, but it won't accept master password.

Default Re: S5 and 1password

Well if you are on the 1Password beta or using the reader only app that is on Google Play they recommend using DropBox. Given this is 4.4.2 I am not entirely sure where it would go on the SD card like it did in the past. Also since you mentioned 1passwordkeychain I suspect you are using a Mac as well. I would say DropBox.

Honestly you should also look at LastPass I was on the 1Password Beta and was a long time 1Password user but their focus on iOS and MAC and slow response to Android drove me to look elsewhere. I can say LastPass has been great I have access anywhere, anytime and I feel its more secure. That said I also maintain a duplicate copy of everything on my 1Password desktop just in case I decide to switch back so I have less work to do. Great app and worth the $12 a year.