Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    974 Global Posts

Default How long.....

How long are you guys willing to wait for the 32gb version on Att/Verizon before you break down and get the 16gb? I'm starting to give just a little bit....

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: How long.....

I broke down last week and purchased the 16GB from Verizon. If the 32GB ever rears it's ugly head, I'll return or sell the 16GB off.
    Banned

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 20blks View Post
    How long are you guys willing to wait for the 32gb version on Att/Verizon before you break down and get the 16gb? I'm starting to give just a little bit....

As long as it takes. Plus the fact that they are finding camera problems makes me want to wait. If the camera thing turns into a massive recall then I will jump to the LG or HTC. S5 isn't special enough to wait much longer.

Exactly. I just returned my GN3 32GB to AT&T and ported back to Verizon as a pre-paid customer. I am using my work iphone 4S for now and hope its soon. I am willing to wait it out, and I suspect AT&T will deliver before Verizon and AT&T will put it in the stores, Verizon does online only for the 32GB Galaxy S phones. I like Verizon's Edge program and trading up within 30 days and 50% paid off balance to trade in but its not enough to sway me back to them. I actually like AT&T's service, its been reliable fast and they update months before Verizon does on any phone. I mean AT&T was two months ago on the GS4 to 4.4.2 and Verizon just released theirs. AT&T released the GN3 4.4.2 a month ago and Verizon is still MIA.

So the end result is I will NOT accept a 16GB phone with 10GB of space. I haved tried living with the GN3, but it gets bulky and not what I want. I even looked at the M8 today and just couldn't get past the onscreen buttons (personal preference) and couldn't figure out WHY they didn't just put the buttons on the black bar like they did on the M7 last year. Poor design choices.