I'm amazed!

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I see no mention of a problem that both my friend and I have. We both have to swipe the screen 2, 3 or more times to answer a phone call. His is on Verizon and mine is on AT&T. There's something wrong that the screen swipe is so flawed. I never had that with any other S3 or S4.

SanDeggo

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I see no mention of a problem that both my friend and I have. We both have to swipe the screen 2, 3 or more times to answer a phone call. His is on Verizon and mine is on AT&T. There's something wrong that the screen swipe is so flawed. I never had that with any other S3 or S4.

Double check your settings, go into "Settings" > "Display" > "Increase Touch Sensitivity". Not sure if it will help, but hope it does!

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
^ Yeah, did that as I have in all of my Samsungs. This one is fussy, but linking the answer function to the home button solved it.

FrankW438

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed the same problem. It seems I have to press and hold the green answer icon for half a second before swiping. Another quirk of the OS, I guess.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It should be a little harder than just a little swipe. Wouldn't want the phone answer as your pulling it out of your pocket and you slide the screen against your pocket.

Sent from my badass Samsung Galaxy S5

miamiborn79

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It's not a quirk really, it's an improvement in my mind. It makes you tap and hold for a half second before swiping right to answer thus preventing accidental answering.

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

FrankW438

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
IDK, never had this problem with my S4. Also, I never had a problem with premature answering on my S4,either.

Sometimes the really savvy developers will tell you your bug is really an enhanced feature.

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't agree more Frank. People can rationalize all they want, I never had this issue with the S4 and like you, never had an issue with premature answering. This is an issue I'll bet they address.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2