The app drawer is a disorganized mess
Is there any way to get the app drawer in Touchwiz to be alphabetized? The S5 is my first Samsung phone, all my previous Android phones have been Moto phones which just did it automatically. I realize I can do it manually, but it seems to me that somewhere in the thousands of settings there's got to be one that says "Alphabetize the app drawer contents" but I'll be darned if I can find it.
Nevermind...I found it. I knew as soon as I hit "Post" I'd find it.
- 04-26-2014, 02:21 PM #2
- 04-27-2014, 12:07 AM #3
- 04-27-2014, 12:11 AM #4
- By DCSholtis in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:47 AM
- By Kelli Milani in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Bkmike23 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:55 PM
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:02 PM
- By JS_racer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 11:24 AM