Galaxy S5: Phone screen keeps popping up

Hankie Totoro

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, this is my first time here and I might be asking what seems to be a stupid question, but please be gentle!

I've noticed that the phone screen (dialler, call log page, contact page etc), keeps popping up when I haven't conciously pressed the phone icon. This also kept happening when my nephew was in Kids Mode, I thought KM was meant to block actions like this. (it wasn't the emergency call screen on KM).

What am I doing that keeps making this happen and is there a way to turn it off? I do realise this is something I'm doing, as opposed to the phone malfunctioning.

Cheers

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

siderite87

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Did you find a solution to this problem? my call log is popping up at random all the time and I would really like it to stop :( I also have a s5 and a gear 3 neo

Neil Steenson

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
My wife has just had this problem I downloaded AVG and it found two apps and four files using malware I deleted them and she pop up have gone. Her phone also done an update which I believe was being blocked by this virus.
AVG is a anti virus app but it is good and it's free I've used it for year on the PC.
Hope this helps everyone get there phone working properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463