Galaxy S5: Phone screen keeps popping up
Hi, this is my first time here and I might be asking what seems to be a stupid question, but please be gentle!
I've noticed that the phone screen (dialler, call log page, contact page etc), keeps popping up when I haven't conciously pressed the phone icon. This also kept happening when my nephew was in Kids Mode, I thought KM was meant to block actions like this. (it wasn't the emergency call screen on KM).
What am I doing that keeps making this happen and is there a way to turn it off? I do realise this is something I'm doing, as opposed to the phone malfunctioning.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-26-2014, 08:24 PM #2
- 04-28-2014, 02:47 PM #4
- 05-01-2014, 03:47 PM #6
- 05-03-2014, 04:12 PM #7
- 07-26-2014, 04:33 PM #8
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S5: Phone screen keeps popping up
My wife has just had this problem I downloaded AVG and it found two apps and four files using malware I deleted them and she pop up have gone. Her phone also done an update which I believe was being blocked by this virus.
AVG is a anti virus app but it is good and it's free I've used it for year on the PC.
Hope this helps everyone get there phone working properly.
- By owner232 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2017, 05:55 AM
- By renakins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 04-22-2015, 01:40 PM
- By mron71 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2014, 05:03 PM
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:04 PM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 06:22 PM