- 164 Posts
Um.. Yeah.. Can't get wifi Back On
- 04-27-2014, 11:26 AM #2
- 04-27-2014, 12:11 PM #3
- 96 Posts
Re: Um.. Yeah.. Can't get wifi Back On
There are threads that talk about that, but it appears that the menu for our GS5 is different than what the threads show. You want to go back to "keep wifi on during sleep" and change it back to you always. Otherwise, wifi turns off when your phone goes to sleep, and is not connected when you first wake it back up.
Give that a shot, and see if you can turn wifi back on. If not, try rebooting, and if its still persists, a factory reset will most likely be in order.
Posted via Android Central App
- By benhath in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:23 PM
- By kingfisher171 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:05 AM
- By Oliver Hyde in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:12 AM
- By somenothingness in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:56 AM
- By marioDOTmpeg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:28 AM