Samsung Apps (store) missing?

thecomicbookandme

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
The app drawer is an icon that you press to bring up all your application pages. It is usually pre-installed in the dock along with phone, contacts message app, Internet, etc.
In this screenshot it's the bottom middle icon. Circle with dots in it.
This is a Nova browser, so it doesn't look exactly like yours. I believe TouchWiz has a square box with lines of squares. It should be labeled "Apps" under the box.
PS : wallpaper is a picture of my grandson. 😊

Yea, heavy and a bottle of bread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-15-09-39-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-15-09-39-55.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
That's the pic I attached, it looks just like mine because I am running nova too. But as you saw, it's not listed there. The only place I found it was a widget. Should it be there? Adorable grandson, how old? Mine is 2.

Posted via the Android Central App

thecomicbookandme

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, he just turned one last June. 😊
If you're running Nova :
Long press the home screen to bring up Widgets, the way you did before. Then touch and hold the upper left widget that looks like a circle with dots in it. It's labeled "Nova Action shortcuts". This will open a page titled "Nova Action". Select "app drawer". It should appear on your homepage. Good luck. 😎

Last edited:

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, he just turned one last June. 😊
If you're running Nova :
Long press the home screen to bring up Widgets, the way you did before. Then touch and hold the upper left widget that looks like a circle with dots in it. It's labeled "Nova Action shortcuts". This will open a page titled "Nova Action". Select "app drawer". It should appear on your homepage. Good luck. 😎

Thanks, got it. It's still not there though.

Posted via the Android Central App

jljecj

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy apps weren't included in the update as originally planned. That is why they are not installed on your phone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cyberdman

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Once you are in the Galaxy Apps (Samsung Store), Select the top-left pull down menu, you should already be signed-in, if you are not pick sign-in. Then that same menu with change and your ID will be on top. One of the menu items is "Purchased". That is the menu where all the apps you have purchased or downloaded (if they were free) will show up. Once you get there you will have two options, Updates or All. All will list all the apps you have gotten thru the Galaxy Apps app. Updates will show you the ones that need updates.

I think your problem is you are using a launcher. Disable that launcher and go back to Touchwiz so you can figure everything out first. Then you can go back to your launcher.

mr mightie

May 19, 2015
Visit site
So new S5 out of the box, it does not seem that the Samsung App store is installed (or at least up to date). It doesn't show up in app drawer and you have no way of seeing/updating all the installed ("purchased") apps until you update this app first. Funny thing is you have to install it from samsungapps.com as an apk - which means allowing installation from unknown sources - not exactly a friendly or intuitive experience, right?

Anyone else experience this? Or perhaps think this is kind of ridiculous for a flagship device like this to come out with such a gaping interface issue like "hey there are a bunch of apps installed on this from Samsung but you have no way of actually managing them?"

Absurd if you ask me.

Found it in a few mins on Google
Galaxy Apps 4.1.02-2 APK Download by Samsung Electronics co.,ltd - APKMirror

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz