Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Custom Vibration for text messages and phone calls

I'm wondering if there are any way to customize the vibration for text messages and phone calls, and maybe other notifications (email, facebook, twitter, ect.)
    I know you can customize custom vibration for individual contacts, but that would take forever for me to do it, what I mean by customize vibration is like how iOS have it, you can create a custom vibration for text in general, and phone calls in general, so whenever you received a text from any contacts, the vibration will be the same customized one that you created.
    I did tried Vype, but it just didn't work out for me, the result is glitchy, not really good, and the free version only let you create and save 2 custom vibrations, and you can't change out the vibration that was already set!

Default Re: Custom Vibration for text messages and phone calls

If you're not satisfied with Vybe, you can try out https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibrate.pattern
    While it will only change your SMS vibrations, you can however check the app out and if you like the end results you may very well end up buying the whole app or procuring it to some illegal channels.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Custom Vibration for text messages and phone calls

Thanks, since the free version of this app only support SMS, I would be happy enough, since the phone calls already have a few different default vibration patterns!