- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S5 Default Application Issue - Nova Launcher
Has anyone had any issues using the Nova Launcher as the default application on their S5?
My phone is repeatedly asking 'Complete action using' Nova Launcher of TouchWiz over and over for the same apps, every time, despite clicking 'Always' whenever prompted.
- 04-27-2014, 09:27 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Default Application Issue - Nova Launcher
You can either try first checking the box and then selecting Nova Launcher to see if that fixes the problem or you try a default app setting app such as
Or you can try uninstalling the latest update of Google Search and then setting the launcher as your default launcher.
Hope one of these three options will do the trick for you. Have fun.
- By darin_n in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 08-30-2016, 03:15 PM
- By dusty78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:43 PM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-28-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Vsweety in forum Phone WarsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 10:44 AM
- By rjnrjn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:35 PM