S5 SD card

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!

I'm trying to do some research on different SD cards and I seem to be having difficulty since there so many types! Below I have attached a link to a SD card that I was thinking about getting for when I grab the S5. Can anyone comment on what they think of the card and if I should be looking at something different.

FS Mobile - Electronics, Cameras, Computers, Video Games, TVs & Appliances - Future Shop

I'm not to concerned on price. I just want the card to work well and have no issues with corrupt files or anything. Last time I was using a SD card it was corrupt and I lost everything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a Sandisk ULTRA 32gb. The ULTRA is supposed to be better for handling HD media. The sd card you are looking at is probably better. I didn't realize there were so many types/classes of sd cards either.

Hi all!

I'm trying to do some research on different SD cards and I seem to be having difficulty since there so many types! Below I have attached a link to a SD card that I was thinking about getting for when I grab the S5. Can anyone comment on what they think of the card and if I should be looking at something different.

FS Mobile - Electronics, Cameras, Computers, Video Games, TVs & Appliances - Future Shop

I'm not to concerned on price. I just want the card to work well and have no issues with corrupt files or anything. Last time I was using a SD card it was corrupt and I lost everything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Nick Brennan

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Sandisk Extreme Pro seems to be the fastest sd micro out now. Performance/speed: Up to 95 MB/s (633X) read speed; write speed up to 90 MB/s (600X).

I have the 16gb in mine and works fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance