- 478 Posts
- Something new!
Lost pin? Try findmymobile.samsung.com
I changed my pin number and somehow mistyped my new pin twice. As a result I wasn't able to unlock my phone with my new pin. However, I found that I was fortunate in that I did create a samsung account on my phone. With this account, I was able to login to findmymobile.samsung.com and use it's service to unlock my phone. I want to encourage everyone to create this account. It might save you several hourss setting up your phone if you do the same boneheaded move that I did.
- By xconwing in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 154Last Post: 01-07-2017, 01:26 PM
- By dusty78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:43 PM
- By spthomas in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2014, 04:35 PM
- By JulieH13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:25 PM
- By sophishy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:27 PM