- 2 Posts
Alarm clock only rings for 1 second on Samsung S5.
I have this problem wtih my new Samsung S5 where the alarm clock set for next morning only rings for like half a second then turns it self off. It worked the first time I set it but now it's failing all the time. If i set the alarm right now for let say 1 minute ahead of time, the alarm will ring as it should. But when i set it for next morning when going to bed it only rings for half a second.
Anyone else with the same problem and possibly a fix for it? I've seen a lot of threads both here and on other forums but havent foound a fix for it.. It's kind of annoying that this simple thing doesnt work properly..
- 06-25-2014, 09:40 AM #2
- 07-25-2014, 12:11 PM #3
- 07-25-2014, 12:21 PM #4
Re: Alarm clock only rings for 1 second on Samsung S5.
I had the same problem on my G2, my issue was allowing Google hot word detection to work everywhere. Now that it only works on my home screen again my alarms work fine once more. Might be worth looking at.
- 07-25-2014, 08:02 PM #5
- 07-25-2014, 09:04 PM #6
- 07-25-2014, 09:43 PM #7
- By TechTube14 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-25-2016, 11:50 AM
- By macnassnam in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2015, 11:34 AM
- By velociraptrr in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2014, 02:40 PM
- By alancamuk in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 10:15 AM
- By kareemarfaoui in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 02:37 AM