Samsung S5 - Alarm Not Working -

TranceLegion

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I can't for the life of me, get the alarm to work on my new S5.

I've tried clearing / re-creating the alarms multiple times, clearing cache (in clock), etc.

Anyone else having this issue?:(

Thank you!
Paul

etaiso

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I think I had a similar issue. I set repetitive alarm for my work days, it worked well in the first day but on the other day I'm pretty sure it didn't work (unless I really had good sleeping, which normally is not the case :))

branash13

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
This has happened to me several times already. I have the same 3 alarms set for M-F and on multiple occasions none of them have gone off

Emma Smith2

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Same problem with S5. I obsessively check my alarm each night, and set several, but they don't go off. Had to use my S4 instead after I was almost late to work twice. Not impressed!

TranceLegion

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have a link to where I can re-download the software for this phone? Would like to start from scratch!

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have a link to where I can re-download the software for this phone? Would like to start from scratch!

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

You don't have to re-download anything. Just go into "Settings" > "Backup and reset" > "Factory data reset." This will COMPLETELY wipe your phone clean. Everything will be gone, as if you just took it out of the box for the first time.

TranceLegion

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
You don't have to re-download anything. Just go into "Settings" > "Backup and reset" > "Factory data reset." This will COMPLETELY wipe your phone clean. Everything will be gone, as if you just took it out of the box for the first time.

Right, but what if the software that came with the phone is buggy?

inventpeace

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I can't for the life of me, get the alarm to work on my new S5.

I've tried clearing / re-creating the alarms multiple times, clearing cache (in clock), etc.

Anyone else having this issue?:(

Thank you!
Paul

Try going to the settings, lock screen, enable wake up on lock screen;seems to work for meyou can thank me by going to : InventPeace come look all the ways in which we can invent and help each other with green energy methods and techniques best regards

danielfeilner

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone figure this out? Too groggy to know specifically which one it is, but if my phone is on silent or vibrate so the emails at night stop waking me up, it silences the alarm volume as well.

The other possibility is, headphones connected, used to have this problem in an earlier release of cyanogenmod on the galaxy nexus phone, alarm would go through the headphones and by the time I woke up the headphones were generally on the floor or wrapped around my neck like a noose, but either way not in my ears to hear the alarm.

I'm here this morning because the Verizon s5 somehow lost the setting "sync with network time" and my phone woke me up an hour late today. For once I expected to be at work an hour before everyone else, calling in to sell this hunk of sh*t on eBay and switch back to my galaxy nexus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781