Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Changing up my text message display - How to?

I am the proud new owner of an S5, and have NO idea what I am doing. Am I able to change the colors on my "message"/text message screen? Currently, it is red and white, and pretty plain. I read something online stating you are able to change the display colors on SOME things, but it did not give me any steps and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. Please help !

Default Re: Changing up my text message display - How to?

If you go into your Messages, and go to the Settings, Go into Display, You can change the Bubble style and Background style or even add your own background to your text message screen.
    LG enV Blackberry Curve LG Ally Samsung Droid Charge Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan Iles View Post
    I am the proud new owner of an S5, and have NO idea what I am doing. Am I able to change the colors on my "message"/text message screen? Currently, it is red and white, and pretty plain. I read something online stating you are able to change the display colors on SOME things, but it did not give me any steps and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. Please help !
    You can download different messaging apps from the Play Store which give u more customizability
    Try GoSMS or ChompSMS from the Play Store
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

Download Handscent from the play store. It has tons of customizations. That's what I use.

Posted via Android Central App