Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy s5 unfortunately stopped working

I have a problem with some app. Mostly app that play videos or games i want to play online. Tryed to clear cache , unistalling and reistalling app but nothing worked . I completly restored my phone too but didn't work. Could it be kit kat problem and i have to wait for next update??

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: samsung galaxy s5 unfortunately stopped working

Welcome to Android Central! Could you give us a little more detail? Which app are you having problems with? Are you saying that you're trying to play this game with a web connection, but it keeps failing?

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Hi! Yes the app is Ex "online sport tv hd" and othes app i want to see online films. . The game is "special force net". Thnx

And what exactly happens when you try to play the game or watch the videos? Do you get an error? Is it really slow? Does anything happen at all?

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

It close directly and just say " unfortunatly "app" stopped working

Same problems happen with me sometimes, like when I go to play large games (ex- gt racing)..
    It closes automatically and gives that message..
    I think, this happens due to heavy loads on ram..

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I would guess it has more to do with the app and its code. Send emails to the app developers and let them know. I doubt it has to do with RAM.

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

Wow i'm really glad I didn't rush into buying this phone I was so close of doing that i'll have to wait for the next model. it's a shame so much potential.

Quote Originally Posted by arbiboja View Post
    I have a problem with some app. Mostly app that play videos or games i want to play online. Tryed to clear cache , unistalling and reistalling app but nothing worked . I completly restored my phone too but didn't work. Could it be kit kat problem and i have to wait for next update??

I doubt it's a problem with the phone. More likely a problem with the app(s).

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.