samsung galaxy s5 unfortunately stopped working

arbiboja

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with some app. Mostly app that play videos or games i want to play online. Tryed to clear cache , unistalling and reistalling app but nothing worked . I completly restored my phone too but didn't work. Could it be kit kat problem and i have to wait for next update??

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Could you give us a little more detail? Which app are you having problems with? Are you saying that you're trying to play this game with a web connection, but it keeps failing?

arbiboja

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Yes the app is Ex "online sport tv hd" and othes app i want to see online films. . The game is "special force net". Thnx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
And what exactly happens when you try to play the game or watch the videos? Do you get an error? Is it really slow? Does anything happen at all?

Masum56k

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Same problems happen with me sometimes, like when I go to play large games (ex- gt racing)..
It closes automatically and gives that message..
I think, this happens due to heavy loads on ram..

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I would guess it has more to do with the app and its code. Send emails to the app developers and let them know. I doubt it has to do with RAM.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow i'm really glad I didn't rush into buying this phone I was so close of doing that i'll have to wait for the next model. it's a shame so much potential.

I have a problem with some app. Mostly app that play videos or games i want to play online. Tryed to clear cache , unistalling and reistalling app but nothing worked . I completly restored my phone too but didn't work. Could it be kit kat problem and i have to wait for next update??

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it's a problem with the phone. More likely a problem with the app(s).

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

kingkong90210

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Do u also occasionally get a message unfortunately outlook stopped working also?I had the same problem. But at the same time multiple other*apps*also stopped working so that made me think the problem was something else rather than the outlook app.I even updated the outlook app as well as all the other*appsthat weren't working but none of then would work.I then noticed that there was 2 copies of the outlook app. The original old one and the newer one that I installed (during my attemps to fix all the*apps*that stopped working).*I then deleted to old outlook app. Suddenly low and behold all the*apps*srarted working again and the outlook error message dissappear. Woot!This was my solution. Give it a try

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital