- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I recently switched from an Iphone 4s to the Galaxsy S5 and have been pretty happy so far. The one problem I have though is email.
I have a Hotmail, Gmail and work email set up on the phone. The phone however will only keep emails for about 2-3 days and then all previous emails disappear from the phone. My Iphone would keep emails for about a month which was great.
I have looked through every setting and googled this issue but have not found any solutions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-28-2014, 02:03 PM #2
- By yuryumansky in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:59 PM
- By PercySi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 05:20 AM
- By Nicholas Shumaker in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:02 PM
- By Joshua O in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 04:15 AM
- By Rafael Ceriz in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:24 PM