How to enable AutoCorrect to use the suggested word in Blue after Space Bar

shanezam203

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi All, I am using an s5 and I love it. I had a setting on my s4 mini and some other Galaxy?s that autocorrect misspelled words to the Blue word suggested after Space Bar.
My s5 isn?t doing that by default, any idea if that can be Enabled?

See below example ?snaje? should be Snake but space bar leaves it Snaje. any suggestions how to enable Auto Correct to use the suggested word in Blue after space bar and not tapping it?

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 49

ponytd

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I figured this out last night. go to settings-> language and input-> and click on the settings icon next to Samsung keyboard. I turned on Predictive Text and Auto Replacement (English)

Stephen Mattson

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I found it on my S4 in the samsung keyboard but not in the swype keyboard that I like better because of punctuation buttons. I don't see auto replacement on either of the keyboards on the Tab3. Any fix/download/app?

Mydung

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: I have changed settings to suggested words but I don't want S4 automatically change my wording.

Hello, is there a way to show suggested words but do not change my wordings? If I text english then it is fine, but sometimes I texted french words or vietnamese words to friends and my final text wordings get automatically changed. Unlike S3, my husband did the settings to suggest words but it never automatically changed my actual wordings. Can u help me? Sorry, I forgot to tell u that I am now using S4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37