- 19 Posts
Frozen S5 screen - only wakes up by removing battery for 10+ minutes
The phone has been working great for three weeks. Just this weekend it would freeze at random times. The back and menu buttons work, so I can get to the home screen. But I can only restart it by removing the battery. If the battery is removed for <10 minutes, the screen is still frozen. Removed for 10+ minutes and the screen is responsive again. Haven't added any new apps recently.
- 04-28-2014, 08:28 PM #2
- 04-28-2014, 08:45 PM #3I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- By Rockdwg in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:50 AM
- By sweetypie31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:38 AM
- By AJ Banks in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:56 PM
- By InfernoxCJC in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:16 PM
- By Buckot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 05:59 PM