Galaxy S5 on Sprint - Beeping
I have a S5 (Sprint) and my phone makes a beeping sound even though all my sounds are muted. Has anyone experienced this? I even performed a factory reset, but the issue remains. The beeping sound is a three tone beep and it sounds off at random times. I have already turned off NFC.
- 04-29-2014, 10:42 AM #2
- 04-29-2014, 10:48 AM #3
- 05-16-2015, 07:29 PM #5
- 05-21-2015, 08:05 AM #6
- 05-21-2015, 08:12 AM #7
Re: Galaxy S5 - Beeping
In my case it was the NFC and especially the s beam. My Samsung galaxy s 5 was making a weird beeping noise (3 tunes) at random.
The 3 tunes beeping sound is in fact the activation (2 tunes) followed by the error sound (1 tune) from the s beam application.
As I keep my credit card next to my phone in the leather case, it was randomly beeping.
I unactivated the NFC in : settings > connect and share > NFC.
- By Jamie Bass2 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 31Last Post: 11-05-2014, 07:37 PM
- By SetaSoujirou55 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:22 AM
- By mattred33 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:10 PM
- By Eric Ruiz1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 04:41 AM
- By Dheeraj Batra in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 01:56 AM