Questions re: White background on my contacts, I sure do hate that, is it just T Mobile fault ??

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I've had other Galaxy phones and Note's 1 and 2,,,,, on Verizon and ATT.

With Verizon and ATT as I recall most if not all of my menus had black backgrounds, since I've been with T Mobile my contacts and other menus are white backgrounds,,,, is this T Mobile's stupid idea that makes my S5 contacts page look like an iPhone contacts page.

The black background's are so much easier to read and so much cooler looking than these stupid white background's,,,, is there any way to change the background colors on the contacts and other menus that are white ???

I've looked in all my S5 settings and looked at Play Store and Samsung apps as well, but so far have come up with no fix for T Mobile's brain dead pick for white background's,,,,, am I missing a fix for this ???

For those of you on Verizon and ATT,, what color backgrounds do you have for your contacts ?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Davyo

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Verizon & I have the white backgrounds... I actually prefer the white backgrounds to the dark ones

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I think this is more USA v international version, or something similar, and has been this way for a couple of versions. Someone will probably port the darker dialer and messaging app but that will require root.

Posted via Android Central App