- 04-29-2014, 02:51 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 11:58 PM #3
I also had a surprisingly easy experience - with previous phones had to instal apps, connect to the printer over the network, etc. From my S5 simply selected a photo, told it to print, and it brought up the home wifi network printer as a choice. No other set up!
Thanks txphoto and dad2noah,
I told a email to print and it went to my printers, clicked on printer and told it to print. got the printer in noticication bar and for some reason, I guess my printer is not reading or something. when I go to printer on desk top, it shows no print jobs.
Then after a while I got error, but no explanation.
Not sure what my problem is.
- By pnizzle20 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2015, 02:52 PM
- By PandaAndroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 15Last Post: 03-19-2015, 02:46 PM
- By PandaAndroid in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 10:43 AM
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 45Last Post: 04-26-2014, 11:12 AM
- By hopelesstech in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:28 AM