- 04-29-2014, 01:51 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 10:58 PM #3
I also had a surprisingly easy experience - with previous phones had to instal apps, connect to the printer over the network, etc. From my S5 simply selected a photo, told it to print, and it brought up the home wifi network printer as a choice. No other set up!
Thanks txphoto and dad2noah,
I told a email to print and it went to my printers, clicked on printer and told it to print. got the printer in noticication bar and for some reason, I guess my printer is not reading or something. when I go to printer on desk top, it shows no print jobs.
Then after a while I got error, but no explanation.
Not sure what my problem is.Toshiba thrive
Samsung Galaxy S5
- By PandaAndroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 13Last Post: 04-30-2014, 12:03 AM
- By PandaAndroid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 09:43 AM
- By pnizzle20 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:58 AM
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 45Last Post: 04-26-2014, 10:12 AM
- By hopelesstech in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 11:28 PM