- 106 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can you hide extra icon options when trying to share a picture?
When I want to share a picture with the stock app for text message and email, there are about 500 other options that come up (kidding, there are only about 302 ) options to send a picture by; Bluetooth, Cloud, Drive, Flipboard, Kindle, etc. Is there a way to hide or delete those other options so they don't pop up every time I want to share a picture? Or at least reorganize them so the two stock apps are first to display?
- By jimbo1mcm in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:31 PM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2014, 10:30 AM
- By Jeff Harris in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:42 PM
- By nonie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2014, 03:35 PM
- By Arkinon in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 03:28 PM